Connect with Facebook
Home Blog LunarCaster DJ Problems with 1.1

Problems with 1.1

A couple testers have had problems with the new version. I had asked a couple people to test the new version (1.1) prior to release and it was discovered that there are some issues that still

need to be ironed out. Mostly with regard to the change to .NET 4.0, which seems to be causing some unexpected problems. What I may end up doing is reverting to a previous version and adding\

the changes step-by-step until I find the one causing this issue (it is currently unclear what the problem is).

 

With that said, it will be a bit longer before I can release 1.1 to Beta testing.

Sorry...

Find us on Google+